- A Certified Nurse Assistant that holds a current CNA license.
- A caring individual with a passion to work with people.
- Assists the nurse in completing tasks, including vital signs, showering, feeding, clothing, and any other required personal care needs.
- CNA positions are available in various medical settings, including, hospitals, medical offices, hospice services, nursing facilities, assisted living, or agencies. These settings may offer full-time employment and health insurance benefits for you and your family
CNA Career Advancement
• The CNA Certificate that is acquired by the students after completing the Red Cross exam can be considered an educational requirement for healthcare courses at colleges to further a student’s career goals while in college.