Registration Terms and Conditions
- Students who register online must arrive 30 minutes before the start of class on the first scheduled day to complete registration paperwork for both day and evening classes. Note: All paperwork must legally be completed in person at the school.
- Online deposits will hold the student’s place for classes. Online deposits are subtracted from the tuition. Once initial payment has been made online, there are no further actions required until the first day of class. See above requirement.
- If the student decides not to attend class, the deposit will be refunded to the student 30 days from receipt of the deposit.
- Any student who has not notified the school before the beginning of the first day of class and is absent on that day will forfeit their registration deposit.
- GED is NOT required to register for classes. Students must be at least 16 years of age or older to register. Parent or guardian signature is required for all students under 18 years of age.
- Employment opportunities will be given in list form to the student on the first day of class.
- B. Sullivan School has also partnered with Patterson Place Home Care Agency. Only qualified students will be employed.
- Class dates are subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.
- Student may register the day of scheduled class date.
- Students must posses a social security number or a tax ID number, to attend classes.
- Students must speak and read English (language dictionaries may be used for all exams).
- 2 forms of identification are required. Acceptable forms of picture ID are Massachusetts identification card, Massachusetts driver’s license (out of state driver’s license NOT accepted), or valid passport. Acceptable forms of non-picture ID include social security card, health insurance card, birth certificate, credit card, or bank card.
- TB (PPD) Requirement: Valid TB documentation is required before attending any facility clinical. Instructions will be given on the first day of class on how to acquire a TB (PPD) test. Please note, TB (PPD) is not required to attend classes.
First Day of Class Attire: Casual clothing is acceptable. Uniforms will be given to the student on the first day of class, which the student will be expected to wear throughout the remainder of the course.
Transportation: The school does not provide any transportation for students. It is the responsibility of the student to find transportation. These include, bus, Uber, taxi, other classmates, family or friends. All clinicals are conducted in various towns. Currently, clinicals are held in the town of Brewster. Future clinical sites may include Dennis.
B. SULLIVAN NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING SCHOOL PROVIDES SERVICES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE , COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, AGE, OR ANY SPONSORED PROGRAMS BY B. SULLIVAN NURSE ASSISTANT TRAINING SCHOOL OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION.